If you are looking to get out of retail and would like to join a large, successful company in their booming call center, please apply today! We have several entry level openings available. We are looking for a customer-oriented service representative to act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our clients might face with accuracy and efficiency. The target is to ensure excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction. If you are the efficient, outgoing candidates we are urgently looking for, then please apply to these fantastic roles today! These incredible opportunities are offered exclusively through Officeteam, so do not miss out!
Customer Service Representative Responsibilities:
- Effectively manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Generate sales leads
- Identify and assess customers' needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Submit your resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
- Please call our office at 510.744.6486 for more information!
- Proven customer support experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Able to make a high volume of outbound cold calls
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- High school degree
- We want to hear from determined, outgoing individuals, so please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and call us today!
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE's "Most Admired Companies" list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your nearest OfficeTeam location at 888.490.4154 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/officeteam to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2020 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: Fremont, CA
Date Posted: March 24, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 00110-9502530268
Staffing Area: Office u0026 Administrative