Robert Half Newnan, GA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS) Analyst will enable, promote, and supports the effective use of data, information, and technology to support and improve Human Resources (HR) systems and their development. The HRIS Analyst will be responsible for requirements gathering and coordinating technical design and solution implementation. The successful candidate in this role will promote collaborative work practices across cross-functional, IT and HR teams, external vendors, and other internal business partners.
The goal is to increase data integrity with core applications like Workday, ADP and Excel. Candidate will have strong data analytics background/degree. This candidate will audit systems mentioned and has to know their way around HRIS Systems. Some key issues the consultant/candidate will be working on is; data issues revolving around non-exempt and exempt staff, time sheets, and rosters. Examples are; Why does this manager have a 100 reports? Why is their two termination dates for an employee? Why does this employee have a duplicate file in Workday/ADP? This candidate will not be involved in HR related tasks involving employees directly, and only the data associated with it.
This person will have experience with:
- Leading and facilitating moderately complex HR business projects involving systems changes with oversight from leadership and in partnership with IT partners.
- Solid Excel skills for Vlookups, reconciliation, some ETL, and data analytics.
- Responsible for researching, analyzing, troubleshooting, and resolving issues that impact data quality and system integrity.
- Collaborates with management in enhancing the HR infrastructure by providing input towards system integration and enhancement solutions.
- Assesses overall project and operational risks and develops a mitigation plan.
- Support, maintain, and monitor all integrations for HR systems and applications.
- Running ad-hoc queries and reports, as needed.
TechnologyView all jobs at Robert Half