Data Entry Clerk
Robert Half Reading, PA
- Expired: June 29, 2020. Applications are no longer accepted.
Classification: Data Entry Clerk
Compensation: $9.50 to $11.00 hourly
OfficeTeam currently has an excellent opportunity for a highly-skilled and motivated Data Entry Clerk who is looking to start their career with us! We are seeking a data-savvy professional who is keen to pick up on important details and looking to thrive in a fast-paced, growing environment. You will be expected to have developed intermediate experience in spreadsheets and proficiency in database management. Do you have rapid and error-free typing skills and impeccable organization? Then we have the Data Entry Specialist position for you. This short-term temporary Data Entry Clerk role is based in the Reading, Pennsylvania area.
What you get to do every day
- Investigate reports and sheets of data
- Verify, correct, and delete unnecessary data, or combine data from several source
- Review completed work for content errors or duplicate values before presenting the final product
- Submit information into spreadsheets, databases and customer relationship management systems
- Search for additional information for documents that are deemed incomplete
- Perform searches on websites for information
- Retain detailed accounts of tasks, files, and progress
For immediate consideration, please contact Leah Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven typing accuracy
- Proven knowledge of Ensure Accuracy
- Proficiency in Typing Data Entry
- Expertise in Perform Data Entry
- Computer Data Entry experience
- Well-founded grasp of Processed Accurately
- General familiarity with Microsoft Excel
- Comprehensive knowledge of data entry
- Numeric data entry experience
- Practical knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- 1+ years of related experience
- Ideal candidate must have adept computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets and presentation software, as well as databases and customer database systems
- Ability to multitask and attention to detail are critical
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your nearest OfficeTeam location at 888.490.4154 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/officeteam to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
BusinessView all jobs at Robert Half