Customer Service Representative
Robert Half Twin Falls, ID
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
· Greet, assist and solicit individuals entering the office and calling by phone; receive and process credit and employment verifications, and record information obtained; process payments, distributions, make recommendations regarding loan approvals; approve loans up to established lending limits, complete loan closings, handle account activities related to collection accounts, including phone calls and face to face communications with customers.
· Prepare reports, correspondences, transaction documentation, and record and file documentation; operate cash drawer, process bank deposits, maintain records and balances and closing of the branch.
· Actively market all branch products and services to individuals.
· Perform all other duties as assigned by management.
· High School Diploma or comparable education or related training
· 0-2 years consumer finance or related experience
· Cash handling; computer skills; customer service skills
· Ability to work with minimum supervision
· Excellent communication skills
· Proficient working knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Excel and Word ApplicationsCustomer Service, Call Center Customer Service, Data Entry
AddressTwin Falls, ID
BusinessView all jobs at Robert Half