We're Seeking a Customer Service Representative!
Further your skills as a Customer Service Representative in the expanding Security industry through this exciting opportunity at OfficeTeam. Do you enjoy forming new relationships every day? This may be a great fit for your next career move. Expect this role to exist within a dynamic and fast-paced working environment. This Customer Service Representative opportunity is located in San Mateo, California, and is a short-term temporary engagement.
How you will make an impact:
- Field and send out send written business correspondence
- Through your success in the role, you will support business development and client referral goals by actively cross-selling and referring customers
- Offer friendly, accurate customer service in a timely fashion
- Receive and place telephone calls
- Experience performing extensive research to resolve complex customer inquiries
- Ability to interact effectively with internal and external partners and clients/customers
- Solid understanding of data entry
- Customer service experience preferred
- 2+ years' experience with performing in a goal-driven & customer-focused environment preferred
- Proven computer skills
- Supportive, positive attitude with a detail oriented demeanour applied to all tasks
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Foundational knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, e.g. ACT!, Illustrator, Highrise, and Insightly
- Customer service and office administrative skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $19.00 - $22.00 / Hourly
Location: San Mateo, CA
Date Posted: January 15, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 00430-0011334043
Staffing Area: OfficeTeam