Growing Company Seeks Scheduler and Customer Service Representative!
Are you an articulate, highly-skilled Customer Representative looking to expand their career in the growing Telecom Services industry? Then you may be the candidate who OfficeTeam is looking for. This position is based in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. This temporary position will last about three months and will be between 20-30 hours per week. Hours are flexible within reason.
Your responsibilities in this role:
- Schedule appointments for services
- Update customer information in the system simultaneously
- Field and send written business correspondence
- Handle incoming telephone calls
- Provide accurate, friendly customer service in a timely fashion
- You will likely support business development and client referral goals by actively cross-selling and referring customers
- 2+ years' experience of proven performance in a goal-driven & customer-focused environment desired
- Demonstrated talents in communicating and interacting with clients/customers, both internal and external
- Upbeat, positive attitude and an approach to work rooted in professionalism
- Strong proficiency in Excel and other Microsoft Program skills
- Active problem-solver who listens for customer cues and actively resolves problems with grace and integrity
- Proficient with computers and technology platforms
- No stranger to performing extensive research to resolve complex customer inquiries
- Ability to effectively interact, verbally and in writing
- Experience with Inbound Telephone Calls
- Command of Customer Quotes
- Daily Schedule experience
- Inbound Outbound Calls experience preferred
- Customer service experience
- Strong customer service and office administrative skills
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2020 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $11.40 - $13.20 / Hourly
Location: ELLETTSVILLE, IN
Date Posted: March 12, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 01400-0011421561
Staffing Area: Office u0026 Administrative