Customer Experience Consultant
Robert Half Denver, CO
- Expired: 3 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Robert Half Marketing and Creative (formerly The Creative Group) has a client looking for a Customer Experience Research consultant. This person will help uncover and identify the customer voice and journey through various research methodologies and working with key team members. Ultimate goal is to create an exceptional customer experience journey and ensure the implementation of the experience across business units. Must have a strong understanding of customer lifecycle and help all products have the best customer experience across multiple channels. This person will also need to communicate & present their recommendations and research to senior leadership in a clear and effective manner. Will be in charge of conducting own research (discovery workshops and other qualitative methods) to ensure that all customer segments are covered and pain points and necessary enhancements are identified.
- Bachelors degree in marketing business communications or related field.
- Five years of experience in customer experience CX and/or service design experience management (finance or related field preferred)
- Expert understanding of research methodologies & CX trends
- Must have experience leading customer journey sessions and service blueprinting
- No relocation reimbursement - REMOTE position
- Apply today or connect with Abigail Weiss at Robert Half Marketing & Creative. Contact information listed in LinkedIn Bio
BusinessView all jobs at Robert Half