Compensation & Benefits Specialist
Robert Half Phoenix, AZ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The incumbent in this position is a subject matter expert in compensation, benefits and human resources information systems. This position is responsible for compensation analysis and salary classifications, benefits communication and customer service and HR data reporting.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES
• Manages compensation programs, salary classification, competitive analysis, pay increases and pay grade structure
• Evaluates job descriptions and determines proper classification and pay grade placement
• Maintains consistent compensation policies in accordance with our organizational objectives
• Conducts analysis of compensation and benefits offerings
• Assists employees with benefits questions and selection
• Drafts, prepares, and distributes benefits information documents and communications
• Assists in the preparation of annual open enrollment processes.
• Conducts audits on a regular basis and prepares findings and reports
• Conducts research about emerging trends as well as best compensation and benefits practices
• Responsible for the data integrity and accuracy of HR system, addresses and corrects discrepancies
• Produces several reports on a weekly, monthly or annual basis
• Performs analysis, tests, and administrates HRIS computer system modules including, but not limited to, human resources, compensation, benefits, employee health, etc.
• Analyzes, designs, develops, tests, and implements programs to meet special and on-going needs of human resources information
• Revises existing programs to increase operating efficiency or adapt to new requirements
• Collaborates with software vendors, and other users to ensure support in meeting the human resources objectives
Ensures adherence to state and federal employment regulations
• Other related duties assigned as neededCompensation & Benefits, Benefits Administration, Benefits Analysis, Benefits Coordination, Benefits Payroll
BusinessView all jobs at Robert Half