Robert Half Meridian, ID
- Expired: July 09, 2020. Applications are no longer accepted.
Classification: Collections Specialist
The Collections Specialist is responsible for collections of outstanding accounts receivable dollars from the existing client base and all other aspects of collections, resolving customer billing problems and reducing accounts receivable delinquency. This position will report to the director of shared services.
• Review open accounts for collection efforts.
• Make outbound collection calls in a professional manner while keeping and improving customer relations.
• Resolve client-billing problems and rescues accounts receivable delinquency, applying good customer service in a timely manner.
• Collect customer payments in accordance with payment due dates.
• Identify issues attributing to account delinquency and discuss them with management.
• Review and monitor assigned accounts and all applicable collection reports.
• Provide timely follow-up on payment arrangements.
• Requires a high level of interpersonal, problem solving, and analytic skills.
• Must have an in-depth understanding of accounting principle focused on Accounts Receivable and a clear understanding on how transactions impact on the company
• Adjust to a fast-changing environment and quickly prioritize workload
• Proficient in Microsoft Suite
• Creative, self-disciplined and capable of identifying and completing critical tasks independently and with a sense of urgency
• Keep sales team, Customer Service and Senior Management up to date on the health of AR through weekly calls and other communication.
• Maintain and communicate delinquent customer list with updated action plans and escalation plans as needed.
• Work with and assist the Corporate Controller in the monthly AR reserve entry.
Aging Reports, Billing Collection, Customer Service
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at 888.490.5461 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Robert Half