Client Service Representative
Robert Half ‘Aiea, HI
- Expired: 26 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Robert Half is seeking a Client Service Representative. The Client Service Representatives are the client’s primary point of contact with a company. The duties and responsibilities include managing incoming calls and customer service inquiries, generating sales leads that develop into new customers, and identifying and assessing customer needs to achieve satisfaction. This position is located in Aiea. If interested in this position please call Erica Huggins at 808-531-0800.
- Manage large amounts of incoming phone calls
- Generate sales leads
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in a science or health related field preferred OR high school diploma, relevant training, and comparable work experience.
- 1+ year of experience as patient care, customer service or equivalent public contact experience.
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Typing/keying 30+ WPM
- Clinical laboratory experience preferred.
BusinessView all jobs at Robert Half