Robert Half Davenport, IA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $22 to $27 Hourly
Buyer Opportunity - Immediate Availability with Path to Long-Term!
A leading Quad Cities Manufacturing firm is seeking an experienced Buyer to join their team. As a Buyer, you will work within a highly dynamic and robust team. Specific duties and responsibilities include:
- Procure a variety of goods and services
- Review and issue purchase-orders and make necessary changes, including obtaining quotes, and negotiating costs, payment terms, and related issues
- Expedite and track required parts or processes to support production schedules
- Support purchasing
- Assist with executing engineering changes within the plant and with external suppliers
- Serve as liaison between internal customers and suppliers
- Assist in resolving supplier related quality issues
There's much more to share about the short- and long-term opportunity within this role. Contact Accountemps today at (563) 359-3995 to learn more!
We are seeking a Buyer with highly proficient Microsoft Excel skills, communication, analytical and organizational skills. Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel is highly valued. Bachelor's degree plus 2 years experience in a manufacturing environment is desired. 3+ years negotiating experience sought. Experience reading blueprints is a plus. Working knowledge of MRP systems is highly preferred. Contact Accountemps today at (563-359-3995) today to discuss your purchasing talents and short-and long-term goals!
BusinessView all jobs at Robert Half