Robert Half Technology has an open Business Analyst position for a skilled problem-solver who can take customer needs and develop a plan of action. To be successful in this Business Analyst role, you should be a self-starter who combines a strong technical understanding with excellent communication and social skills. The full-time Business Analyst will work in the Wakefield, Massachusetts area.
Your responsibilities in this role
- Assist with creating documentation for software solutions, using a customer-focused approach
- Assess and review business, technical, and functional requirements
- Collaborate with development and QA teams to test and implement new corrections and improvements
- Produce creative and accessible solutions for new product requirements
- Meet business goals by working closely with development team to invent and analyze product requirements
- Work with designers on wire-frames, interactions, and user flows
- Craft thorough user stories and profiles
- Agile project management experience
- Proven ability in developing requirements and product specifications for new or existing applications
- Mindful consideration of usability and application performance considerations
- Experience crafting, documenting and testing APIs
- Experience in the Insurance industry
- Understanding of underwriting
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE's "Most Admired Companies" list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Technology office at 888.490.4429 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/technology to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2020 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: Wakefield, MA
Date Posted: July 1, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 02600-0011495267
Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT