Robert Half Itasca, IL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
If you have experience as a Business Analyst and wish to take the next step in your career, Robert Half has an exciting opportunity for you to check out at a dynamic, growing firm. Do you have a knack for listening to and understanding customer needs and then creating a clear plan of action? Candidates who excel in this position are ambitious, communicate well, and have a firm technical grasp. This contract to full-time Business Analyst will work in the Itasca, Illinois area.
- Craft thorough user stories and profiles
- Partner with the development team to invent and assess product requirements to meet business goals
- Collaborate with development and QA teams to test and implement new corrections and improvements
- Assist with creating documentation for software solutions, using a customer-focused approach
- Work together with designers to develop wire-frames, interactions, and user flows
- Produce creative and accessible solutions for new product requirements
- Assess and review business, technical, and functional requirements
- Mindful consideration of usability and application performance considerations
- Expertise in API's
- Proficiency with SQL and ability to write SQL queries
- Experience documenting, crafting, and testing APIs
- Background in developing requirements and product specifications for a new or existing application
BusinessView all jobs at Robert Half