Robert Half Duluth, GA
- Expired: June 26, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Description Are you skilled at understanding and translating customer needs into actions? Robert Half Technology has an open Business Analyst position that could be right for you. To thrive in this Business Analyst role, you should be an outgoing self-starter with strong technical knowledge and excellent communication skills. The long-term temporary-to-full-time Business Analyst will work in the Duluth, Georgia area.
- Create innovative and highly usable solutions for new product specifications
- Work together with designers to develop wire-frames, interactions, and user flows
- Invent and analyze product specification to meet business goal, working closely with development team
- Develop customer-focused documentation for software solutions
- Evaluate business, technical, and functional requirements
- Develop detailed user stories and profiles
- Test and implement new corrections and improvements, working with development and QA teams Requirements - Familiarity with developing requirements and product specifications for new or existing applications
- Prior experience with usability and application performance considerations
- Websites experience
- Experience with Functional Non-Functional Requirements
- Strong familiarity with Requirements Gathering Sessions
- Solid understanding of Gathering Requirements
- Requirements Gathering experience required
- Experience with API design Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you're working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE's "Most Admired Companies" every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes' inaugural list of America's Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
BusinessView all jobs at Robert Half