If you're looking for work as an Administrative Assistant, OfficeTeam has an opening for someone who is results-oriented and deeply passionate about growing their career. You will be a good fit for this position if you can perform various administrative and office support duties. This is a great job for someone looking for work in mail merging, pivot tables, and presentation design, so if that's you, don't hesitate to contact us! If you're looking for a short-term temporary position in the Schaumburg, Illinois area, this Administrative Assistant job is a terrific opportunity for you!
- Organize word processors, files, and faxes
- Field telephone calls
- Greet and instruct visitors
- Back various projects for other employees
- At least 1 year of Administrative Assistant experience preferred
- Microsoft Office Word experience required
- Adeptness in reviewing documents for spelling and grammar
- Administrative Assistance experience desired
- Demonstrated knowledge of Ensure Accuracy
- detail oriented application of spelling and grammar experience highly desired
- Deep understanding of Microsoft Excel
- navigating basic office equipment and protocols experience
- Excellent written/verbal communication and organizational skills
- Proven ability to use the internet for research
- Accomplished computer skills are a must. This includes word processing, spreadsheets and presentation software, as well as databases and customer database systems
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $15.00 - $15.00 / Hourly
Location: Schaumburg, IL
Date Posted: December 13, 2019
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 01310-9502357810
Staffing Area: OfficeTeam