Accounts Receivable Clerk
Robert Half Lenexa, KS
- Expired: January 11, 2020. Applications are no longer accepted.
Classification: Accounts Receivable Clerk
Compensation: $37000.00 to $43000.00 yearly
If you're an Accounts Receivable (A/R) detail oriented looking to join a growing company, consider joining this dynamic team. Responsibilities include entering, posting and reconciling batches, researching and resolving customer Accounts Receivable issues, preparing aging reports, placing billing and collection calls, maintaining cash receipts journal, and updating and reconciling sub-ledger to General Ledger. Develop your career and enjoy a generous benefits package when you take on this opportunity through Robert Half Finance. The Accounts Receivable Clerk role, based in the Lenexa, Kansas region, is a full-time position.
What you get to do every day
- Manage monthly closings and annual reports, including handling payments and compiling segments in compliance with GAAP
- Reconcile bank accounts, recording and balancing financial information in a variety of ledgers
- Supply shippers, customers, the sales/marketing department and other stake holders with information as requested
- Handle a range of basic accounting tasks using standard procedures
- Ensure the mission, values, and culture of the organization are supported, conveyed and reinforced
- Communicate with clients to settle payment issues and help create a payment plan
- Confirm documents and codes are correct
If interested, please call Max Ralston at 913-451-1733. https://www.linkedin.com/in/maximillianralston/
- AA or BS/BA degree in Accounting or related field
- Efficient in ERP systems
- Analytical skills in basic accounts receivable and accounting policy
- Strong familiarity with Collection Processes
- Accounts Receivable (AR) experience
- Experience with customer service
- Adeptness in cash applications
- Foundational knowledge in Aging Reports
- Attention to detail and ability to follow standard procedures is a requirement
- Relevant experience in accounts receivable
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at 888.490.5461 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.