A growing organization in Kearny, New Jersey is seeking an Accounts Receivable Clerk to join their team.
The Accounts Receivable Clerk will be responsible for:
- Accounts Receivable
- Applying payments to invoices
- Processing invoices
- Looking into past due accounts and following up with customers as necessary
- Providing a solution/next steps on accounts that are past due
- Aging reports
- Software proficiency: SAP, Excel- VLOOKUPS/Pivot Tables
- Accounting, tax course experience preferred.
- Prior corporate experience is a plus but not required.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE's "Most Admired Companies" list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/accountemps to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2020 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Location: Kearny, NJ
Date Posted: July 17, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 02680-9502628467
Staffing Area: Temporary Accounting u0026 Finance