Local company in Denver is seeking an Accounts Payable Specialist to join their team! This is a temporary2hire opportunity!
Responsibilities for the Accounts Payable Specialist include:
- Manage and process full cycle accounts payable
- Review and resolve invoice discrepancies
- Reconcile vendor statements
- Review, approve, and set up new vendors into accounting software
- Create weekly and monthly AP reports
Requirements for the Accounts Payable Specialist include:
- 2+ years of Accounts Payable experience
- High volume invoicing
- Excel & QuickBooks proficiency
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2019 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Salary: $20.00 - $25.00 / Hourly
Location: Denver, CO
Date Posted: November 25, 2019
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 00610-9502323260
Staffing Area: Accountemps