Robert Half Sioux Falls, SD
- Expired: February 09, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Description Are you a practical Accounting Manager? If you have a knack for establishing and regulating an organization's accounting and finance procedures, this job might be for you. This is a position where employees feel appreciated in their day-to-day work and are rewarded for their efforts. This Accounting Manager role's duties will require taking charge of daily operations, such as preparing and/or reviewing appropriate ledger entries and reconciliations, maintaining the general ledger system, preparing monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, assisting with regulatory reporting as applicable, and related duties. This Accounting Manager role is based in the Sioux Falls, South Dakota area and is a full-time employment opportunity that is not to be missed! Apply today with Robert Half Finance!
Your responsibilities in this role
- Encourage and manage the full accounting team performance so that close deadlines are met
- Collaborate with FP& A and accounting management to deliver relevant and timely reporting of financial data analytics, including monthly flash report, key financial metrics, and actual spend against budgets/outlook
- Possess a thorough knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems
- Prepare various technical accounting analyses, policies, and procedures
- Assist in the implementation of NetSuite Financials, which includes designing systems and processes, migrating data, testing, training, and administrating
- Contribute to the preparation of GAAP financial statements through data analysis, document preparation, integrity validation, and reconciliation processes
- Provide regular review and analysis of balance sheets and income statement accounts owned by the Senior Accountant
Requirements- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a customer service mindset
- Solid technology and analytical abilities
- Working knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems is valuable
- Month end closings experience
- Supervising experience
- Variance analysis experience
- Adeptness in Process Improvement
- Monthly Financial Reporting experience highly desired
- Command of general ledger
- Advanced credentials such as a Masters of Business Administration / MBA or Certified Public Accountant / CPA are preferred
- Active problem-solver who listens for customer cues and actively resolves problems with grace and integrity
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or equivalent degree and/or experience
- 5+ years of recent relevant financial experience Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you're working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE's "Most Admired Companies" every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes' annual ranking of America's Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
AddressSioux Falls, SD
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Robert Half