Advance your skills as a Website Designer in this challenging role in a fast-paced environment via The Creative Group. If solving complex design challenges by creating sophisticated solutions intrigues you, apply today. This Website Designer job is a short-term temporary position and will be based in Somerville, Massachusetts.
- Design web sites which could include Internet, mobile and intranet to accurately reflect organizational goals, objectives and identity
- Improve online usability and visual appeal while optimizing functionality and preserving branding
- Provide strategic direction and concept development for online projects, including web graphics and banner ads, from concept to implementation
- Branding experience required
- Comprehensive knowledge of graphic design
- Solid technology and analytical abilities
- Mastery of design software applications and tools
- Skills necessary to navigate issues of Internet design (cross-platform compatibility, browser usability, color and quick loading of images, etc.) is highly valued
- Rooted understanding of how a mobile user experience differs from the experience on a web or other application
- 7+ years of experience
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888.490.5565 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2019 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: Somerville, MA
Date Posted: October 17, 2019
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 02100-0011213706
Staffing Area: The Creative Group