For immediate consideration, please send your updated resume to Leah.Feiler@CreativeGroup.com
Our client has an upcoming need for a freelance PR Specialist, specifically with experience in the Latin market.
- Formulate PR plans and strategies
- Enhance the company's voice and presence through online and offline channels
- Manage media relations and requests
- Write press releases, speeches and other PR copy
- Plan and supervise events, fairs, conferences etc.
- Support the implementation of promotional plans
- Present solutions in times of PR crisis
- Facilitate the resolution of disputes with the public or external vendors
- Lead survey initiatives and analyze public opinion
- Proven experience as public relations specialist or similar position
- Experience in project management and execution of PR campaigns and/or initiatives
- Experience in copywriting and editing
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office; photo and video-editing software is an asset
- Familiarity with social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook etc.)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Aptitude in presentation and public speaking
- Proficiency in English and Spanish
- A creative yet practical mind
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888.490.5565 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2019 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: Miami, FL
Date Posted: November 19, 2019
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 01020-9502312825
Staffing Area: The Creative Group