Calling all graphic designers! Are you looking to land a gig with a notable company in the advertising agency space? Look no further, and apply for our newest graphic design opportunity today! The Creative Group has an exciting opportunity for graphic designers that enjoy collaborating with other innovators and can also work well on their own. This short-term temporary Graphic Designer opportunity is located in the Los Angeles, California area. Do you consider yourself a talented Graphic Designer with a vast, creative portfolio? This position may be for you. Apply today!
- Be responsible for material design, layout, and formatting. Typographic, photographic, illustrative and graphic elements may be integrated into designs
- Wield a strong knowledge of software applications in the realm of graphic design
- Produce high-quality images that will contribute to a wide variety of marketing projects, which may take the form of brochures, catalogs, presentations, direct mail, corporate identity, packaging, and web/mobile sites
- BFA is a plus
- At least 1-2 years of graphic design in an agency setting preferred
- Solid knowledge of brand communication and digital marketing
- Adobe Illustrator experience desired
- Adeptness in Print Advertising
- Digital Advertising experience highly desired
- Digital experience preferred
- Expertise in Adobe InDesign
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop
- Thorough understanding of design software applications and tools
- 2+ years of graphic design experience
- Seizes opportunities to produce results without direct supervision
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888.490.5565 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2019 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $17.41 - $20.16 / Hourly
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Date Posted: October 19, 2019
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 00320-0011218653
Staffing Area: The Creative Group