Are you a talented detail oriented with a demonstrated ability to communicate effectively? Apply for this full-time Software Developer opening today and you could work with Robert Half! We're looking for a Software Developer who can implement new features, maintain existing code, and refactor existing code across a breadth of products used both internally and externally at the company. This Software Developer opportunity will be located in the Cleveland, Ohio area and will be a full-time position. Submit an application today!
- The ideal candidate for this job can maintain and develop new features to internal and external facing software to enhance the customer experience and resolve issues on various operating systems
- Join forces with Scrum team to present correct work estimates
- Supply clear and consistent contact around solutions and time estimate to client-facing program management teams
- Troubleshoot and provide production support
- Regularly perform code-review and collaborate with other developers
- Less than one year of experience preferred
- This position will be the best fit for a candidate with experience with at least one framework/library, e.g. Vue.js, Polymer, Angular.js, React.js, Ractive.js, Knockout.js, Ember.js, Bootstrap, etc.
- We are particularly looking for candidates with knowledge of education standards such as QTI/APIP, SIF, AIF
- If you have experience with software development life cycles, e.g. Agile, Big Bang, Spiral, Waterfall, etc., you will be strongly preferred
- Knowledge of C#
- Strong familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server
- .NET experience desired
- You'll be a good fit for this position if you have familiarity with scrum
- Applicants who can write clean, standardized code that performs optimally in highly concurrent environments are preferred
- Prior work with API design
- Familiarity with full-stack development (front-end, to middle/application tier, to database) are required for success at this position
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people - it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $70,000.00 - $90,000.00 / Yearly
Location: CLEVELAND, OH
Date Posted: September 10, 2019
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 03340-0011160381
Staffing Area: Technology