Robert Half Technology is looking for an organized Network Administrator to join the efforts of a prominent firm in the manufacturing field. To excel in this position, you should be a results-oriented problem solver who is passionate about establishing and sustaining a stable network and server environment. You will ensure security, integrity and high-availability of enterprise systems and related components to develop, administer and maintain the network infrastructure to support the business. The software, hardware, network security programs, and data storage systems you will work with change frequently. Your dedication to ongoing education is critical to staying current and fully informed. For this full-time opportunity please email your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 319-362-8606.
What you get to do every single day
- Organizing and executing upgrades to network software and hardware
- Distributing LAN/WAN security, antivirus and spam control measures
- Managing the operation of all local area networks and services related to wide area networks, following company policies and procedures
- Troubleshooting and fixing local area networks / wide area network problems, including performance, connectivity and related issues
- Proficiency with network protocols, software and hardware involved in LAN/WAN operations
- Strong troubleshooting, analytic and diagnostic skills
- 5+ years relevant experience
- ITIL Processes experience
- DNS experience preferred
- Deep understanding of Firewall
- Solid understanding of Cisco VPN
- Prior experience in production and on-call environments
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people - it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $80,000.00 - $90,000.00 / Yearly
Location: Davenport, IA
Date Posted: October 7, 2019
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 01520-0011195026
Staffing Area: Technology