Hello Job Seekers!
Are you an experienced IT Field Technician or an IT Support looking for growth and stability? Our client in the Ontario area is looking for an experienced IT support detail oriented with advanced network supporting background. You will be working with variety of different clients and technology which will provide you the opportunity to advance in your career and exposure to the latest technology. The organization is in the middle of exciting growth. We are looking for someone with excellent organizational skills, who is detail-focused and understands the importance of documentation and time management. Outstanding talent in verbal communication is a must, as are the abilities to thrive in a fast-paced environment, make decisions with good judgment, and successfully operate with a high degree of independence. Our client is all about training, learning, and growing together as a team.
If you're interested in this role, please submit your resume to Jimmy.Woo@rht.com or contact our office at 949-476-0879 and ask for Jimmy Woo.
- This is client facing role so good customer service is critical.
- Reliable transportation (company vehicle is available but there may be times the technician may have to use their own vehicle)
- Any combination of education and experience likely to provide the required knowledge and abilities will be considered qualifying.
- Typical qualifications would include a technical certification, or bachelor's degree in a related field, plus five (5) years of increasingly responsible troubleshooting experience involving the maintenance of computer systems and networks.
- Any combination - technical certification, or bachelors degree plus 1 to 2 years of experience in IT support (maintenance of phone systems, wiring, and computer systems.
- Knowledge in Active Directory, Group Policy, VMware, Windows OS, Windows Server, Firewall (Sonicwall), Router, Switches (Aruba/HP), VLAN
- Possession of Certifications from Cisco, Microsoft, or ShoreTel are preferred.
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people - it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $55,000.00 - $65,000.00 / Yearly
Location: Ontario, CA
Date Posted: September 9, 2019
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 00350-9502169394
Staffing Area: Technology