You could find the next step in your career with this Full Stack Web Developer position. Are you a passionate Web Developer who can transform projects from beginning to end? Robert Half Technology might have a job for you. The ideal candidate for this position has considerable knowledge of enterprise systems, solid coding skills and a sense of creativity. This Web Developer position is a long-term temporary-to-full-time opportunity and is situated in Inglewood, California.
We are looking to present candidates immediately and this Full Stack Web Developer position will not be open long. You can apply for this position today by sending your resume to Jeremy.Lampkin@RHT.com or by contacting (949) 623-2673 Extension 29684. You can also connect with me on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/in/jeremy-lampkin-405a9913b
What you get to do every day
Find simple solutions to complex business processes, integrating best of breed toolsRecognize business needs and alter solutions to meet the company goalsApply creative solutions to drive and code solutionsWork with leadership and others to find the right solutionsDeliver on-time, tested and reusable code in a rapidly changing environment by working closely with key partners
- Knowledge of GIT
- SVN experience
- Microsoft SQL experience
- Visual Basic .Net (VB.NET) experience
- Proven knowledge of C Sharp Programming (C#)
- .NET experience preferred
- Knowledge of various web languages and the ability to move quickly from project mockups into full-fledge versions in that software
- Recent experience with server-side languages
- 3+ years experience with both front-end and back-end technologies in a B2B or B2C web production environment- Deep understanding of compatibility and cross-browser issues
- Record of caring for the technical needs of sites, apps and integrations with high volume traffic
- Understanding of HTML and CSS
- A love for creating full service end-to-end solutions that are the foundation for great customer experiences
- Rooted understanding of how a mobile user experience differs from the experience on a web or other application
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people - it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: USD45.60 - 52.80 / Hourly
Location: Inglewood, CA
Date Posted: Wed, 31 Jul 2019
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 00460-0011097653
Staffing Area: Technology