Product Support Analyst II
Robert Half is seeking a Product Support Analyst II who will analyze business problems to be solved with automated solutions, processes and procedures. Provides technical expertise in identifying, evaluating and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet user and system requirements. Create specifications for systems to meet business requirements. May configure system settings and options; May plan and execute unit, integration and acceptance testing; and creates specifications for systems to meet business requirements. May provide consultation to users in the area of automated systems. May lead cross-functional linked teams to address business or systems issues. May provide day-to-day systems support.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Drive improvements in operational excellence and focus on improving operational tools used in a production environment.
- Assist with technical support and documentation.
- Assist with identification, documentation, and training of support teams on Level 1 technical support issues.
- Responsible to provide Level 2 & 3 technical support, as needed (includes isolating, diagnosing, resolving, and finding the root cause of issues).
- Assist with technical vendor escalations and resolutions, as needed.
- Responsible for maintenance and configuration of User tables.
- Assist with system/app performance monitoring.
- Responsible to create basic ad-hoc reports or queries in support of system functionality or user requirements.
- Assist with configuration, testing, and deployment of on-premise and SaaS/Cloud-based products, applications, and solutions at a technical level.
- Responsible for technical aspects of upgrades and enhancements.
- Contribute to the production of release notes by providing technical information.
- Assist with coordination of internal and external technical teams during development and implementation, as needed.
- Contribute to monitoring and reporting of implementation work.
- Assist with the identification & development of appropriate technical training and training material to all stakeholders.
- Assist with the identification of technical issues & risks related to training & adoption.
- Assist with planning and successful execution of the team's technical work streams, tasks, initiatives, and operations.
- Assist with technical documentation for workstreams, initiatives, and ongoing operations.
- Contribute to appropriate & timely technical communications to all stakeholders, users, customers, and vendors.
- Contribute to gathering and reporting of appropriate metrics for technical aspects of team activity.
- Follow all technical operational policies and procedures.
- Contribute to the current sprint task list & prioritization regarding technical work.
- Assist with identification and analysis of technical opportunities to use/leverage new or existing applications.
- Assist with technical analysis for socialization to business teams.
- Assist with technical research and discovery of appropriate solutions.
- Assist with technical competitive analysis related to products.
- Assist with technical opportunity and needs analysis.
- Assist with technical vendor & client relationship & interaction.
- A degree in Systems Engineering, Computer Science or related fields with 3 to 5 years of related experience preferred.
- 2+ years' experience with systems administration and/or application support.
- MS Office Suite.
- Subject matter knowledge in a related line of business.
- API and XML knowledge required.
- General knowledge of web applications.
- Automated data loading and data cleansing.
- Working knowledge of system administrative processes related to enterprise-level applications.
- Familiarity with SaaS-based applications, understand upstream and downstream interface interactions.
- DocuSign Administrator (or demonstrate equivalent knowledge and experience).
- Prior experience with configuration management tools
- Participate in weekends and holidays on-call support as required.
- Ability to interact and communicate with customers of varying levels of expertise.
- Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical users.
- Ability to communicate the business process to technical resources.
- Ability to create simple process flow diagrams or flowcharts that demonstrate business or system process flow.
- Ability to gather technical requirements.
- Ability to create thorough documentation.
- Ability to create & execute test plans.
- Ability to prioritize job responsibilities.
- Ability to gather information and present status.
- Demonstrated customer service abilities.
- Knowledge of business systems software.
- Ability to write simple queries and reports.
- Ability to work to a project plan, meeting established deliverables and timelines.
- Ability to execute based upon directions from senior team member.
- Adaptability and demonstrates good judgment.
Follow us on Twitter @RHCorpJobs for Robert Half Corporate job openings and career and workplace news!
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran
As part of Robert Half's corporate facility employment process, any offer of employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
You may apply for this position online, or by mail. Robert Half is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
In your email please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application
- The location(s) (city, state) to which you would like to apply.
CA SAN RAMON CORP
Founded in 1948, Robert Half is the world's first and largest specialized staffing agency. We believe working happy is the only way to work. We've made it our mission to help people find fulfilling jobs and companies build happy, productive teams.
Robert Half has appeared on FORTUNE magazine's list of "Most Admired Companies" every year since 1998, as well as numerous "Best Place to Work" lists around the world.
Our corporate employees are the backbone of our operations and work with our teams around the world. Each employee at our corporate services locations plays a key role in our company's success.
If you want to make a difference - and work in an environment where you can thrive and innovate - apply today!