Business Systems Analyst III- ERP
Robert Half is seeking an ambitious and talented Business Systems Analyst III to join our IT team supporting our Protiviti operations. A successful BSA III candidate will analyze business problems to be solved with automated solutions, processes and procedures. In the role, they will provide technical expertise in identifying, evaluating and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet user and system requirements. Create specifications for systems to meet business requirements.
Specific responsibilities may include:
- Review design proposals and provide feedback on alignment with business requirements. Ensure application systems are aligned with user needs, objectives, process, and overall business strategies. Exercise independent judgment in methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining results on new or special assignments.
- Provide consultation on complex projects and be a top level contributor/specialist. Major contributor for the establishment/review of department delivery policies and procedures. Provide guidance to other BSA resources as a SME and/or project lead.
- Apply wide-ranging experience and knowledge of professional concepts to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways. Guide implementation of new business processes to support system changes. Ensure integrated system and production support is in place.
- Oversee and provide guidance to BSAs and business partners in all day-to-day application and production issues.
- Develop systems implementation strategy in partnership with key business stakeholders. Create and/or orchestrate project plans for the entire development lifecycle, including maintenance planning.
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- 8+ years of business functional area experience.
- Experience in an ERP systems such as Peoplesoft or Oracle, with a focus on Project management, Task management, Resource management, and Project financials.
- Good understanding of business processes pertaining to timesheets, expenses, project journal, invoicing, accounts receivables.
- SMLE level of business acumen in multiple functional areas, with expertise in a minimum of one area.
- Extensive in-depth knowledge of multiple enterprise applications.
- Various system development and project management methodologies (OO, PMI).
- Understanding of the technical architecture of the business applications and platforms.
- Ability to communicate technical information and business processes to non-technical users.
- Ability to create complex process flow diagrams or flowcharts that demonstrate business or system process flow. Gather requirements effectively; document requirements and confirm observations with business owners.
- Ability to perform fit/gap analysis based on requirements and create detailed and thorough test plans for medium-sized initiatives.
- Ability to write complex SQL queries and reports.
Follow us on Twitter @RHCorpJobs for Robert Half Corporate job openings and career and workplace news!
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran
As part of Robert Half's corporate facility employment process, any offer of employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
You may apply for this position online, or by mail. Robert Half is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
In your email please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application
- The location(s) (city, state) to which you would like to apply.
CA SAN RAMON CORP
Founded in 1948, Robert Half is the world's first and largest specialized staffing agency. We believe working happy is the only way to work. We've made it our mission to help people find fulfilling jobs and companies build happy, productive teams.
Robert Half has appeared on FORTUNE magazine's list of "Most Admired Companies" every year since 1998, as well as numerous "Best Place to Work" lists around the world.
Our corporate employees are the backbone of our operations and work with our teams around the world. Each employee at our corporate services locations plays a key role in our company's success.
If you want to make a difference - and work in an environment where you can thrive and innovate - apply today!