If you're looking for work as a customer service representative, OfficeTeam has an opening for someone who is results-oriented and deeply passionate about growing their career. To succeed in this position, you will need to perform various customer service and office support duties. If you have experience handling a high volume of calls, extremely organized, and love building relationships with clients, then this might be the position for you!
- Review customer accounts and resolve any issues within them
- Being the main point of contact for several clients
- Researching on the computer for different information
- Familiarity with using the internet for research tasks
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing effectively throughout all levels of the company
- At least 1 year of customer service experience preferred
- Microsoft Excel experience required
- Deep understanding of Microsoft Word
- Strong computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets and presentation software, as well as databases and customer database systems
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $14.00 - $16.00 / Hourly
Location: Epping, NH
Date Posted: November 18, 2019
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 02610-0011265025
Staffing Area: OfficeTeam