OfficeTeam is looking for an outgoing, focused, and success-driven Senior Customer Service Representative to support an insurance office environment during open enrollment! Do you enjoy building relationships, answering questions, and working with a team? This may be the position for you! The Senior Customer Service Representative will need to complete the health insurance licensure class before the start of the open enrollment period. The Customer Service Representative will be working Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm. This seasonal position will be starting training for the licensure August 19th, and starting the position September 3rd.
- Complete all carrier-specific training, licensing, certifications, appointments, carrier/product knowledge, etc. before the start of the open enrollment period
- Assist customer needs and recommend appropriate next steps from start to resolution
- Provide customer service through phone calls, email, mail, and in person
- Explain full scope of services, details of Medicare, FFM, carrier plans, and more
- Explain products and options including renewal recommendations
- Complete forms and other documentation
- Other duties to support the customers, team, and company
- 5+ years of customer service experience is required
- Advanced computer skills (Word, Excel, typing, CRM, etc.)
- Able to multitask
- Quick learner
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888-490-4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: USD16.00 - 18.00 / Hourly
Location: Miamisburg, OH
Date Posted: Fri, 12 Jul 2019
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 03370-9502061132
Staffing Area: OfficeTeam