OfficeTeam currently has an excellent opportunity for a dedicated Project Assistant who is motivated and eager for a rewarding career with a cutting-edge team with a company in the Healthcare/NHS industry in Brunswick, GA! The candidate will retrieve material, provide excellent customer service, and promote wellness. To be considered, you must be reliable and detail oriented.
- Analyzing information, preparing reports, proofreading and editing documents, and developing presentations
- Organizing travel and accommodation arrangements for project-related events, including training seminars and conferences
- Assist project teams by providing administrative, technical and clerical support
- Organizing team meetings and communication per project specifications to keep project deliverable schedules on track and support Project Managers
- Requesting further information for documents that are deemed incomplete
- Finding information online using research tools
- Documenting meetings and keeping records of assignments and progress
- Managing the distribution of project information to key partners
- Attention to detail and ability to follow standard procedures is a requirement
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite software - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- High school diploma or its equivalent required; a BA/BS degree in business, communications, or related field is highly preferred
- Proven flexibility to adapt to changes in procedures and job assignments
- Ability to multitask efficiently and prioritize work
- 1 year of business/office experience is necessary for this position
- Flyers experience preferred
- Customer service experience desired
- Microsoft Project, JIRA, Mavenlink, and NetSuite is desired
- Highly skilled at database and file management
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $14.00 - $15.00 / Hourly
Location: Brunswick, GA
Date Posted: October 11, 2019
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 00850-0011210199
Staffing Area: OfficeTeam