Robert Half is looking for a talented part-time Customer Service Representative to join a fun team in the Seattle, Washington area. In this role you will assist customers by handling questions and concerns with speed and accuracy as well as professionalism. Must have sales background, i.e. retail, banking, telemarketing and/or customer service experience required.
Customer Service Representative responsibilities:
- Handle incoming telephone calls
- Receive and send written business correspondence.
- May support business development and client referral goals by actively cross-selling and referring customers.
- Deliver outstanding, friendly customer service in a timely fashion.
- Offer friendly, accurate customer service in a timely fashion
Customer Service Representative requirements:
- Customer service experience
- Deep understanding of Microsoft Word
- Experience with performing in a goal-driven & customer-focused environment preferred
- Excellent customer service and office administrative skills
- A consistently positive approach to your work that is rooted in a business-like professionalism
- Excellent verbal, written, and social skills
- Ability to interact effectively with internal and external partners and clients/customers
- Ability to recognize, evaluate, and resolve problems effectively
- No stranger to performing extensive research to resolve complex customer inquiries
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: Bellevue, WA
Date Posted: Tue, 30 Jul 2019
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 04413-9502095213
Staffing Area: OfficeTeam