We currently have an excellent opportunity for a highly-skilled and motivated Office Manager to lead operations at a growing company. Are you a deeply passionate self-starter who is looking to grow their career? Then we have a position for you. You will have direct reports - an excellent mentoring opportunity for the right administrative professional. Contact us today to start your career now.
How you will make an impact
- Leading overall office administration
- Handling copy services, word processing, mail and distribution services, office reception, office equipment, utility services and communication systems
- Evaluating and improving office production
- Assisting in developing and revising office policies and procedure for improved workflow
- Assisting the Operations Manager and Director in monitoring budget for office related items and staff
What we're looking for
- 3+ years of job related experience
- 1+ year(s) in a supervisory role
- Ability to multitask efficiently and prioritize work
- Complete tasks independently
- Implement and improve changes in procedures immediately
- An enthusiastic teammate who is willing to take on anything from small internal administrative tasks to high profile requests
- Ability to operate basic office equipment, complete general office work and route incoming materials
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Microsoft excel preferred
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $17.00 - $21.00 / Hourly
Location: Honolulu, HI
Date Posted: October 8, 2019
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 01200-9502230232
Staffing Area: OfficeTeam