Do you love handling multiple projects at once with a positive outlook? A burgeoning firm is collaborating with OfficeTeam to hire a highly-capable and skilled Office Assistant to provide support with various administrative duties. If you're a driven individual that enjoys taking initiative, this position may be a great fit for you! If you're looking for short-term temporary-to-full-time employment, this Office Assistant position, located in the Cary, Illinois area, may be ideal for you.
What you get to do every day
- Maintain office facility
- Route calls appropriately
- File, copy and faxing for multiple departments
- Data entry
- Should be knowledgeable of word processing and spreadsheets
- Demonstrated ability to manage, lead change, and build process improvements
- Ability to operate basic office equipment, complete general office work and route incoming materials
- A willingness to take on both small administrative tasks and high visibility requests
- Complete tasks independently
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Inbound Shipments experience
- Lifting experience
- Experience with inventory
- Outbound Shipments experience
- Proficiency in Basic Computer Skills
/r/n/r/nIf you excel in team-oriented environments and want to advance your career, we want to hear from you! If you enjoy working in a dynamic environment, this position may be ideal for you. This position will be filled by the end of the week - contact us today!
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888-490-4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
**Salary:** USD13.30 - 15.40 / Hourly
**Location:** CARY, IL
**Date Posted:** Tue, 23 Jul 2019
**Employment Type:** Temporary
**Job Reference:** 01310-0011088042
**Staffing Area:** OfficeTeam