If you can keep track and handle various projects at once with an optimistic attitude you are encouraged to apply for this position. A position is available for a well-spoken and experienced Office Assistant/ Receptionist at a developing company OfficeTeam has partnered with. Consistently ranked as a fantastic company to work for, the job is a great opportunity to advance your career and develop new skills! This Receptionist position is offered on a short-term temporary and is located in the Redwood City, California area.
What you get to do every day
- Have strong prioritization skills and a sense of urgency
- Arrange, review, and distribute incoming mail according to specified procedures
- Handle and route all incoming phone calls
- Create a welcoming environment for visitors
- Look after various office files and provide general office filing support
- Manage various office files and provide general office filing support
- Put in orders for office and kitchen supplies
- Be an asset to other administrative staff with support overflow work, including word processing, data entry and Internet research tasks
- Excellent telephone etiquette and keyboard skills
- Excellent customer service and office administrative skills
- Attentive, ability to work independently and prioritize tasks
- 1+ years of related experience
- Optimistic, creative, resourceful, solution-oriented, and tech-savvy
- Excellent verbal, written, and social communication skills
- Administrative Office experience
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail are a must
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: San Francisco, CA
Date Posted: October 16, 2019
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 00430-0011215998
Staffing Area: OfficeTeam