OfficeTeam is seeking candidates in the Healthcare industry for a charismatic and detail-oriented Medical Customer Service Representative role with a client. This Medical CSR position requires a self-starter who finds value working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment while providing support and solutions to patients, healthcare professionals and caregivers. This long-term temporary employment opportunity is based in the Caron City, Nevada.
What you get to do every single day
- Answer a multi phone line (10-30 lines)
- Rendering administrative assistance to patients
- Schedule appointments for upwards for 100 clients and 50 caregivers
- Addressing patients and visitors, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries
- Delegating various files and providing general office duties, e.g. data entry, faxing, scanning, etc.
- Strong scheduling experience is a must!
- Switchboard experience
- Medical billing experience
- Detail oriented
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: TULSA, OK
Date Posted: October 9, 2019
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 03510-0011143483
Staffing Area: OfficeTeam