Do you have experience working as a Logistics Clerk coordinating shipments? Logistics Clerks looking for great Torrance, California work might find the opportunity for them through OfficeTeam. Your main responsibility in this position will be coordinating with vendors, arranging shipments, and processing customer orders. Another requirement for this position is to perform a heavy amount of data entry and customer service functions. A position with a short-term temporary availability recently became available with a company in the Luxury Goods field.
- Monitor, track and support dispatch & progress of orders on time and to meet delivery requirements
- Approve freight bills and process bills of lading
- Follow-up with carriers, as necessary
- Perform various administrative duties
- Communicate and coordinate with inventory and sales management; warehouse; logistics for service changes
- Conform to guidelines for approving carriers
- Data entry experience desired
- Capacity to operate basic office equipment, complete general office work and route incoming materials
- 2+ years' experience with shipping/logistics
- Data entry, document management, file creation and previous records experience required
- This job requires experience in purchasing, inventory control, transportation and warehousing functions
- Exceptional communication skills that provide the ability to interact with all levels of the organization with a high customer service orientation
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $17.10 - $19.80 / Hourly
Location: Torrance, CA
Date Posted: September 24, 2019
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 00460-0011180681
Staffing Area: OfficeTeam