We currently have an excellent opportunity for a highly-skilled and motivated Logistics Clerk with a growing company! We are looking for a data-driven guru who has great attention to detail and looking to thrive in a dynamic, growing environment. You will need to have intermediate experience in excel and proficiency in database management. Do you have quick and accurate typing skills and impeccable organization? Then we have a position for you.
- Follow-up with carriers, as necessary
- Oversee, monitor, and sustain dispatch & progress of orders on time and to meet delivery requirements
- Perform various administrative duties
- Convey and organize with inventory and sales management; warehouse; logistics for service changes
- Corroborate freight bills and process bills of lading
- Other duties as assigned
- 1+ years experience with shipping/logistics
- Accurate, swift, data entry abilities
- A candidate who can demonstrate experience in purchasing, inventory control, transportation and warehousing functions will be in the top tier of candidates for this job
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a customer service mindset
- Microsoft Excel experience
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft word, Microsoft Excel and customer database systems
- Solid understanding of Shipping & Receiving
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: El Segundo, CA
Date Posted: September 4, 2019
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 03080-9502163456
Staffing Area: OfficeTeam