Do you like to keep everything in order and work with others? Then this General Office Clerk position from OfficeTeam would make a great career opportunity. This dynamic position will manage administrative support tasks like operating office equipment and completing general clerical work. The General Office Clerk role is a short-term temporary role based in Fairfax, Virginia.
- Interface with customers in a friendly manner and provide service quickly and accurately
- As required, offer support on diverse employee projects
- Drafting correspondence that conform to prescribed style and format
- Receiving and placing telephone calls
- Exercise proper data entry, word processing, filing, scanning, copying, and faxing
- Interface with customers in a friendly manner
- Deliver assistance with front desk and receptionist duties
- Ability to multitask and communicate well with individuals of all backgrounds
- 1+ years of Office Clerk experience recommended
- Word and Excel experience preferred
- Be creative, adaptive, and eager to learn new technical skill sets
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail are a must
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience handling office equipment
- Ability to effectively interact, verbally and in writing
- Comprehensive knowledge of bagging
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $12.35 - $14.30 / Hourly
Location: Fairfax, VA
Date Posted: September 19, 2019
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 04530-0011174797
Staffing Area: OfficeTeam