Our client, a well known organization that focuses on the business side of the entertainment industry, is looking for an Executive Assistant to support the National Executive Director's Office.
Job duties will include:
- Preparing Correspondence on behalf of the Executives
- Booking Travel
- Event Planning
- Answering and rolling calls
- Coordinating projects
What we're looking for:
- Strong computer (Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Microsoft Access) and Internet research skills
- Excellent social skills, project coordination experience and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors required
- 3+ years of Executive Assistant experience is preferred
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $14.00 - $17.00 / Hourly
Location: Omaha, NE
Date Posted: November 21, 2019
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 02500-9502317541
Staffing Area: OfficeTeam