Recruiting an Administrative Assistant for a prestigious company in the Legal industry, OfficeTeam is looking for an individual who is great with a multitude of administrative duties. You will have the opportunity to put your talents to the test in a challenging and friendly environment. This Executive Assistant opportunity is located in the Jackson Twp, Ohio area and is a long-term temporary-to-full-time employment role.
Your responsibilities in this role
- Arrange travel and meeting arrangements
- Manage incoming calls
- Prepare reports and financial data
- Making sure material is presentation ready
- Quality experience with data entry
- Practical knowledge of legal terminology
- Transcription experience required
- Proficiency in switchboard phones from 1-10 lines
- Records maintenance experience
- General familiarity with Microsoft Outlook
- Proven knowledge of Microsoft Word
- Well-founded grasp of Microsoft Excel
- Legal knowledge experience
- Foundational knowledge in calendar managements and scheduling appointments
- Outstanding organizational skills, ability to multitask, an eye for detail and previous project management experience
- Familiarity with using the internet for research tasks
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $15.00 - $17.00 / Hourly
Location: Canton, OH
Date Posted: November 6, 2019
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 03430-0011247347
Staffing Area: OfficeTeam