OfficeTeam is seeking a dynamic, sharp Executive Assistant for an upcoming opportunity with a well-established organization!
- Preparing reports and presentations
- Screening calls
- Overseeing office budget
- Coordinating projects (possibly working with various levels of internal management and staff)
- Heavily tracking calendar and meetings
- Making travel arrangements including airline, hotel, and rental cars
- Conducting internet research
- Keeping the executive up to date on relevant company/industry updates
- Organized & Detail-Oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to constantly reprioritize and multitask
- Heavy Calendaring experience
- Proficient with MS Suite & Computers/Tech in general
- Minimum 1 year experience as Executive Assistant
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $18.00 - $20.00 / Hourly
Location: Brea, CA
Date Posted: September 11, 2019
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 00750-9502177079
Staffing Area: OfficeTeam