Data-driven experts with great attention to detail are encouraged to apply to this Data Entry Specialist position. If you're looking for work in the St. Petersburg, Florida area, this Data Entry Specialist position on a long-term temporary basis might be the right job for you. Candidates looking for work as a Data Entry Specialist will be interested in this opening at a growing company in the Hi Tech Engineering field. There is a job opening at a company working with OfficeTeam, for candidates who are highly-skilled and motivated, with intermediate experience in spreadsheets and proficiency in database management. The ideal candidate for this job has quick and accurate typing skills, and impeccable organization. This Data Entry Specialist job opportunity will let you start your career in a dynamic, growing environment!
What you get to do every single day
- Submit information into spreadsheets, databases and customer relationship management systems
- Review and remove nonessential data as well as combine data from multiple sources
- Examine reports and sheets of data
- Track down further information for documents that are deemed incomplete
- Retain detailed accounts of tasks, files, and progress
- Look over finalized work, reviewing for errors or duplicate entries before turning in the final product
- Search the internet for information
- Knowledgeable computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets and presentation software, as well as databases and customer database systems
- Ability to multitask and communicate well with individuals of all backgrounds
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High typing accuracy
- Data entry experience desired
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $13.00 - $16.00 / Hourly
Location: St. Petersburg, FL
Date Posted: September 16, 2019
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 01050-0011169609
Staffing Area: OfficeTeam