OfficeTeam is supporting an Emerging Logistics Company in their search for a motivated individual to fill a position as a Data Entry Clerk/Customer Service Representative. We are looking for a fast data entry operator to manage effectively large amounts of information. The target is to insert, update and maintain accurate data on computer systems and in archives. The ideal candidate will also be open to covering the front desk as the customer service representative. If you are willing to take on multiple hats and be rewarded for your efforts, then this is the perfect role for you! Please apply now!
Data Entry Clerk Responsibilities:
- Insert customer and account data by inputting text based and numerical information from source documents within time limits
- Compile, verify accuracy and sort information according to priorities to prepare source data for computer entry
- Review data for deficiencies or errors, correct any incompatibilities if possible and check output
- Apply data program techniques and procedures
- Generate reports, store completed work in designated locations and perform backup operations
- Keep information confidential
- Our client is ready to start the ideal candidate right away, so please apply by submitting your resume and contacting our office at 510.744.6486.
- Proven data entry ability - assessments provided
- Typing speed and accuracy
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office and data programs
- Trustworthy with an eye for detail
- High school diploma
- Open to covering the front desk as CSR
We look forward to connecting with you!
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: Fremont, CA
Date Posted: November 19, 2019
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 00110-9502312984
Staffing Area: OfficeTeam