Seeking Motivated Customer Service Representatives!
OfficeTeam has an excellent career opportunity for an articulate, highly-skilled Customer Service Representative. Do you wish to take your social skills and put them to work to further the growth of an awesome business? This will be a fantastic next step in your career. This position will operate in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. This could be the Union City, California Customer Service Representative position you're looking for, if you're available for a short-term temporary engagement.
Customer Service Representative Responsibilities:
- Effectively manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Generate sales leads
- Identify and assess customers' needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Proven customer support experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- High school degree
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $19.95 - $23.10 / Hourly
Location: Union City, CA
Date Posted: October 16, 2019
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 00110-0011215407
Staffing Area: OfficeTeam