OfficeTeam is in need of an articulate, highly-skilled Customer Service Representative. Are you outgoing and sociable? This could be a great position for you. This position will operate in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. This Customer Service Representative position is based in Portsmouth, New Hampshire.
What you get to do every single day:
- Handle orders that are placed and process
- Document correctly and ensure appropriate credit is given to each sales rep based on the national location of the sales rep closing the sale
- Document orders and ensure all pricing is accurate. Each sale has various discounts and codes ? so accuracy is key
- Experience with QuickBooks, Peachtree or a similar software is a bonus as you will be processing orders through QuickBooks and entering invoices
- Manage and place incoming telephone calls
- Verifying that information and pricing is correct
- Field and send written business correspondence
- Give exceptional customer service in a timely fashion
- Microsoft Excel experience
- QuickBooks or Accounting software experience
- Previous experience as a CSR, as this is an elevated role
- Customer service and office administrative skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Supportive, positive attitude with a professional demeanor applied to all tasks
- Demonstrated talents in communicating and interacting with clients/customers, both internal and external
- Ability to effectively interact, verbally and in writing
- Proficient with computers and technology platforms
- 1+ years of past relevant experience
- Comfort in pursuing resolutions to complicated customer inquiries using complex research methods
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888-490-4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: USD14.25 - 16.50 / Hourly
Location: Portsmouth, NH
Date Posted: Tue, 16 Jul 2019
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 02610-0011078252
Staffing Area: OfficeTeam