Opening Available for Customer Service Representative!
OfficeTeam is seeking an articulate, highly-skilled Customer Service Representative to expand their career in the growing Non-Profit industry. Do you enjoy forming new relationships every day? This may be a great fit for your next career move. This position is based in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. This Customer Service Representative job is short-term temporary, and located in Linthicum, Maryland.
What you get to do every day
- Handle incoming telephone calls
- By being successful in your role, you will facilitate business development and client referral goals by actively cross-selling and referring customers
- Field and send out send written business correspondence
- Contribute accurate, friendly customer service in a timely fashion
- 1+ years of past relevant experience
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with internal and external partners and clients/customers
- A consistently positive approach to your work that is rooted in a businesslike professionalism
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Critical thinking, problem solving, ability to work independently
- Comfort in pursuing resolutions to complicated customer inquiries using complex research methods
- Strong customer service and office administrative skills
- Proven knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, e.g. ACT!, Illustrator, Highrise, and Insightly
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Customer service experience
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $13.52 - $14.30 / Hourly
Location: LINTHICUM, MD
Date Posted: October 16, 2019
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 02000-0011216076
Staffing Area: OfficeTeam