Customer Service Representative Opportunities!
OfficeTeam is looking for a Customer Service Representative with a distinct skill set to expand their career. Do you want to apply your outgoing personality to further the benefit of a valuable business? This is the opportunity for you. This role will be situated in a challenging and dynamic environment. This temporary to full-time Customer Service Representative position in Greensboro, North Carolina could be perfect for you!
How you will make an impact
- Manage incoming telephone calls
- Through your success in the role, you will support business development and client referral goals by actively cross-selling and referring customers
- Give exceptional customer service in a timely fashion
- Manage the fielding and sending of important written business correspondence
- A consistently positive approach to your work that is rooted in a businesslike professionalism
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of Oracle
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven computer skills
- Solid understanding of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, e.g. ACT!, Illustrator, Highrise, and Insightly
- Excellent customer service and office administrative skills
- 1+ years of past relevant experience
- Demonstrated talents in communicating and interacting with clients/customers, both internal and external
- Comfort in pursuing resolutions to complicated customer inquiries using complex research methods
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $14.00 - $15.00 / Hourly
Location: Greensboro, NC
Date Posted: September 16, 2019
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 03210-0011169307
Staffing Area: OfficeTeam