Organization Seeks Customer Service Representative!
Develop your career as a Customer Service Representative in the expanding Retail - Clothes & Access industry through this exciting opportunity at OfficeTeam. Are you always outgoing and sociable? This could be a great position for you. This position will operate in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. If you're looking for work in Greenwood Village, Colorado and can work a short-term temporary position, this could be the Customer Service Representative opportunity for you!
- Organize and route incoming telephone calls
- Be a part of business development by by actively cross-selling and referring customers
- Deliver outstanding, friendly customer service in a timely fashion
- Field and send out send written business correspondence
- Strong customer service and office administrative skills
- 1+ years of past relevant experience
- Strong proficiency in Excel and other Microsoft Program skills
- Experience performing extensive research to resolve complex customer inquiries
- Familiarity with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, e.g. ACT!, Illustrator, Highrise, and Insightly
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Superior Customer Service experience
- Customer service experience
- Proven ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Ability to interact effectively with internal and external partners and clients/customers
- success driven attitude and an engaging businesslike approach
- Ability to recognize, evaluate, and resolve problems effectively
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $10.58 - $12.25 / Hourly
Location: GREENWOOD VILLAGE, CO
Date Posted: October 16, 2019
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 00620-0011214063
Staffing Area: OfficeTeam