Openings for Customer Service Representatives!
OfficeTeam has a fantastic career opportunity for an articulate, highly-skilled Customer Service Representative. Do you wish to take your social skills and put them to work to further the growth of an awesome business? This will be a fantastic next step in your career. This position is based in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. This long-term temporary-to-full-time Customer Service Representative position could be for you, if you're available to work in El Paso, Texas.
What you get to do every single day
- Receive and place telephone calls
- Provide accurate, friendly customer service in a timely fashion
- May support business development and client referral goals by actively cross-selling and referring customers
- Manage the fielding and sending of important written business correspondence
- achievement oriented, positive attitude and an approach to work rooted in professionalism
- 2+ years of past relevant experience
- Proficient with computers and technology platforms
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Solid understanding of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, e.g. ACT!, Illustrator, Highrise, and Insightly
- Excellent verbal, written, and social communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with internal and external partners and clients/customers
- Earlier work involving Microsoft Excel
- Strong familiarity with import customer service
- Proven knowledge of Activity Logs
- Quality experience with Inventory Reports
- Comprehension of Order-filling
- Hands-on experience with Shipping
- Previous experience working with Microsoft Word
- Knowledge of export customer service
- Solid understanding of warehousing
- Good understanding of Microsoft Access
- Negotiation experience preferred
- Wide ranging experience with Logistics Industry
- Prior experience with supply chain management
- Skills in order entry
- Sales experience
- Practical knowledge of Administrative Tasks
- Customer service experience desired
- Well-founded grasp of Adequate Inventory
- General familiarity with Administrative Office
- Experience with logistics & distribution
- Customer service and office administrative skills
- Comfort in pursuing resolutions to complicated customer inquiries using complex research methods
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $13.30 - $15.40 / Hourly
Location: El Paso, TX
Date Posted: October 15, 2019
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 04020-0011213670
Staffing Area: OfficeTeam